We’re looking for a Digital Systems Engineer!
Our client is a Marketing Operations Consultancy – a hybrid agency combining best-practice consulting, system integration and digital campaign services that’s metric-driven, process-minded and very tech-savvy.
They work in partnership with well-known global enterprise organisations at various stages of marketing maturity, enabling them to execute, strategise and transform their marketing activities. Their expertise combines 15 years of experience at the forefront of marketing and sales technology with strategic consulting knowledge to help drive organisations towards operations excellence.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Setting up, testing and execution of digital marketing campaigns involving emails, forms, landing pages;
• Data loading, segmentation, distribution lists for digital marketing campaigns;
• Producing regular and ad-hoc reports;
• Marketing automation systems maintenance;
• Working closely with our account and project teams;
• Internal and external SME for client marketing campaigns.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
• Have 6 months + or more experience using a marketing automation tool, preferably Eloqua, Marketo or Pardot;
• Be proficient in HTML and CSS;
• Have experience in a marketing environment;
• Be proficient in MS Office tools, particularly Excel, Word, Access, Outlook;
• Have the ability to mentor and lead team members;
• Be a self-starter with a ‘can do attitude’, while being able to recognise the limitations of your expertise and seek the support of the team when appropriate;
• Be a strong team player, with an enthusiastic/proactive/flexible approach to getting jobs done;
• Be able to manage and prioritise workloads whilst also adapting quickly and intelligently to changing demands;
• Have keen attention to detail;
• Have clear communication skills: in person, written and on the phone;
• Be keen to learn and have an inquisitive mind;
• Be able to keep calm under pressure;
• Have excellent organisational skills.
Other skills/qualities which would be an advantage are:
• Eloqua or Marketo qualification;
• Experience with Eloqua Insight and reporting tools, or Marketo reporting;
• Experience of CRM systems, eg. Salesforce, MS CRM, Oracle on Demand etc.
• Experience of Analytics, eg. Google Analytics;
• Degree educated or equivalent experience.
Remuneration: Competitive salary and benefits commensurate to experience
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make it clear which vacancy you wish to apply for and let us know why you think you would be suitable.